Smooth Move Program Details
Joe Cline is offering a new program for home Sellers: Joe Cline’s SMOOTH MOVE, a system to sell your home faster, for more money, and with fewer surprises.
“Now we can sell pre-approved homes to pre-approved buyers,” says Joe Cline, Broker, ABR, CRS, Realtor. Sellers who choose to opt into the SMOOTH MOVE program are provided the following extra services at the time of listing their properties:
- Whole house inspection.
- Insect/pest inspection.
- Professional staging.
- Professional curb appeal recommendations.
- Cleaning prior to showing.
- AHS Residential Service Contract through the listing period.
- Competitive & comparative market analysis.
- Estimates from contractors for pre-marketing work, if needed.
Sellers are also provided a SMOOTH MOVE Home notebook with all the inspections and any repairs or remediation presented professionally for viewing by prospective Buyers. These services ensure that a property is “Parade Ready” before marketing it to the public. Sellers benefit from the program in many ways.
- Having your home inspected before it goes on the market can save
a Seller thousands of dollars and a lot of time in negotiations.
In today’s real estate market the typical Buyer will require a
satisfactory whole house inspection as a contingency in his/her offer
to purchase. You may as well know what they are going to find by
getting there first.
Nick Gromicko, author of Sell Your Home for More, points out that having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party licensed professional.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs (if needed) ahead of time.
- It may alert you to items of immediate personal concern, such as active termite infestation or a cracked heat exchanger.
- It will increase Buyers’ confidence in the value of your home.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- A home staging professional will make recommendations and changes to your home in order to present it in its most favorable light. The stager will assess the curb appeal and the entire interior of the home to get it “Parade Ready” to be marketed. This involves neutralizing strong decorating statements and family/ personal areas or items so the house will appeal to the senses of the widest possible audience. Immediately following, the work begins. Most decorative items on tables, shelves, walls, etc. are removed and many are boxed up to be placed in storage either in the basement, garage or storage unit. Some furniture is moved, some stored.
- The home will be cleaned and shined. This includes surface cleaning so that there is no dust or fingerprints and everything is sparkling. Windows will be shined up and finger and nose prints removed from the inside only. Remember, most homes are competing with new construction, so the idea is to make the house look spacious, bright, clean and modern.
- Sellers reduce their liability with professional inspections rather than reliance on personal property disclosures. And prospective Buyers have more confidence in inspections.
- Fewer days on the market and a higher sales price. The SMOOTH MOVE program is modeled after the Smooth Move Program offered by The Group, Inc. in Fort Collins, Colorado, and this has been their experience. The Group, Inc. has the highest per agent productivity of any company in the country.
Joe charges a fee for the SMOOTH MOVE program that is based on the market value of the property. The fee is really an investment and is offset by the shorter marketing time, the higher price, and the elimination of surprises and related stress during the time on the market. Call Joe at 512.795.4532 for more information.